OUR STORY : A Firm Focused on Your Needs
At Revcare, we specialize in healthcare and serve the industry in a way that we believe significantly improves the level of care healthcare providers can offer. In short, we help healthcare organizations realize the income they’ve earned, so they can use that revenue to provide increased healthcare services to their communities.
RevCare’s formation in 1986 by Donald L. Sheeler, our goal has remained constant - to reduce client operating expenses, increase cash flow, and maintain the provider-patient relationship. Over 20 years later, led by Timothy D. Sheeler, RevCare operates with an emphasis on integrity and honesty throughout the organization.
RevCare’s mission is to be the national leader in providing outsourced business services to the health care industry while maintaining our uncompromising principles as we grow.
The following five principles will help us measure the appropriateness of our decisions:
- Provide a great work environment and treat each other with respect and dignity.
- Apply the highest standards of excellence to the services we provide our clients.
- Develop enthusiastically satisfied clients all of the time.
- Contribute positively to our communities.
- Recognize that long-term client relationships are essential to our future success.